My life as UX Designer.


Wireframing a financial institution

This project was the first one while I started to work at Minsait. I worked together with a senior UX Designer for first time and I was a bit concern about how the pace of work would be. 

I remembered that I loved to work together with a Senior because she was always reviewing my work and made me think about how to reply from her tricky questions. I loved that! A challenge is always welcome.

Our main goal was to redesign completely a website making it more friendly for the end user, adapting its content but without losing the institutional essence.

First of all, we had to analyze the current webpage and all its content, what made sense for the users, which new content was going to be on, how show them, etc. It’s what we caIl it a Content Audit. Also, we did a sitemap in order to have a nice overview about the main menu and sections.

The client gave us some requirements: what was essential and what was the new content that should be included.

My colleague and I built a navigation tree to give order to all this contents and, also, to settle down everything.

We used Axure RP to build the prototypes and here you have some of them.

Some of the wireframes.

Some of the wireframes.